Answered

Sonos playback not working

Our Sonos playbase is not working anymore, no response or action at all 😞 We bought it mid March this year. Help! Serial number 5CAAFD30FE43A
icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 4 July 2018, 23:39

Ah, then I'd suggest that you contact Sonos to discuss it.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

First thing is to actually try a power cycle on it. Unplug it from power, then wait a minute, and plug it back in.

Serial number won’t actually help Sonos help you, what you need to do is run a diagnostic of your system while the PLAYBASE is showing up in your controller, and post that number here.

Other common reasons for them not playing are a change in the feed across your optical cable. Double check that the TV and all connected devices are set to either Dolby Digital or stereo, any other setting would not play at all.

Have you tried playing music, say from TuneIn, on it, or is it not working for both TV and music?
Gosh, I forgot the simplest possibility. Make sure the optical cable is properly seated at both ends of the connection.
Thanks for suggest ...but the Playbase is dead tried all options already even with a new power cable its dead!!!
Ah, then I'd suggest that you contact Sonos to discuss it.