Answered

Sonos Play 5 not skipping musics from Apple Music

• 10 February 2019
  • 1 reply

My system is not reproducing Apple music songs properly. After some seconds the music skips.
My diagnostic reported submitted number is 1178618948
icon

Best answer by Jeff S 11 February 2019, 22:44

My system is not reproducing Apple music songs properly. After some seconds the music skips.

Hi vmcidreira,

Welcome to the community. Please check out this guide which has some great troubleshooting tips for getting the music playing without skips.

It may also help to change your network's wireless channel from 6, which is a bit crowded, to 1.

If the guide and changing the channel doesn't help, send along a new diagnostic report and reply here with the confirmation number, I'll take a look.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi vmcidreira,

Welcome to the community. Please check out this guide which has some great troubleshooting tips for getting the music playing without skips.

It may also help to change your network's wireless channel from 6, which is a bit crowded, to 1.

If the guide and changing the channel doesn't help, send along a new diagnostic report and reply here with the confirmation number, I'll take a look.