Answered

Sonos Play 5 not skipping musics from Apple Music

My system is not reproducing Apple music songs properly. After some seconds the music skips.
My diagnostic reported submitted number is 1178618948
icon

Best answer by Jeff S 11 February 2019, 22:44

vmcidreira wrote:

My system is not reproducing Apple music songs properly. After some seconds the music skips.

Hi vmcidreira,

Welcome to the community. Please check out this guide which has some great troubleshooting tips for getting the music playing without skips.

It may also help to change your network's wireless channel from 6, which is a bit crowded, to 1.

If the guide and changing the channel doesn't help, send along a new diagnostic report and reply here with the confirmation number, I'll take a look.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
vmcidreira wrote:

Hi vmcidreira,

Welcome to the community. Please check out this guide which has some great troubleshooting tips for getting the music playing without skips.

It may also help to change your network's wireless channel from 6, which is a bit crowded, to 1.

If the guide and changing the channel doesn't help, send along a new diagnostic report and reply here with the confirmation number, I'll take a look.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings