My Sonos play:5 device dissapeared overnight from my Sonos system. I also own a play:1 device which operates normally.
I tried using an Ethernet cable and Play:5 has been brought back. However, with the Ethernet cable connected to the Play:5 I am unable to connect it to the Wifi as the error "Incorrect Password" keeps showing up. (System > Network > Wireless Setup > ‘chosing my home network verification fails with Password incorrect’)
Just to note:
- I am definitely keying in the correct password.
- I never changed any settings on my router
- My router 802.11 mode is mixed 802.11b/g/n
- Changing my home network router password.
- Factory reset to my Play:5 as suggested in other topics
Any clues of what to do next?
Best answer by Xander PView original