Question

Sonos one stereo set weird problem

So I have a stereo set and the left one where it’s located makes it sound very hollow and has a Echo ,and when i true play it makes it much worse, but when I un join them and rejoin them as a stereopair again,but have the left as the right and the right as the left and then setting up True play it gets rid of all the problems and make it sounds fantastic but only like this and it’s unusual so does anyone know why?.is it supposed to do this are my broken?!! You can see how it’s all set up on my living room so maybe that’s it!!!

1 reply

Well, the left one being in that bookcase would certainly add a lot of echo to the sound. What happens if you move it to the top of the bookcase?

But if they sound fine sometimes, and not fine other times, and you haven't changed anything, then I would recommend that yousubmit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of recreating this issue, and either post the number here, or contact Sonos to discuss it. I tend to recommend the phone folks, they have more tools available, but are only available during business hours. Both the Twitter and Facebook support folks are available 24/7.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings