Question

SONOS ONE power issues

• 17 September 2020
  • 3 replies

SONOS one died, appears to have no power.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @billhays79, Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community. Thanks for bringing this up and I know where you're coming from about your Sonos One that doesn't have power. I’ll ask some questions to further check on this issue. 

• When did it start to happen that there is no power on the Sonos One?
  • Have you tried it on another power outlet to check if it’s still the same?
  • Do you have any spare power cable that you can try to use to check if there will be power or a light that will show up on the Sonos One?
  • Do you have other Sonos products aside from this Sonos One?

We are gathering this information for us to be able to guide you through the next course of action about the issue. 

Thank you for the quick response.

Problem started about ten days ago. Notice it was not showing in the app.

Unplug the unit for about 30 mins and plugged it into a different outlet that has power. 

Power cable is permanently connected on Sonos One.

Have another Sonos One and a Move.

Thanks,

Bill

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @billhays79, thanks for the quick update and to all the information that you provided. About your concern, so that we can check on the status of the whole Sonos system and your Sonos One. Kindly plug it back into the power source, and I’ll ask you to submit a diagnostic report for us to check if the Sonos One will show up on the diagnostic information.

Let me know your thoughts with the advice above.

The Sonos community is always here to help.