Question

Sonos One not connecting after Setup

• 11 December 2017
  • 0 replies

Got a Sonos One that is acting up of some sort. Struggled a little bit getting the setup to work properly at the start but got it working pretty fast. That was what I thought atleast. Have the app, have the account, following instructions on the app to make a new system. When setting up the system is done you get asked if you wanna add AudioSource/app, which I ofcourse want since I wanna use spotify on it. Then came the problem.
After pressing Add mediasource. I get to the next screen which says you need to have atleast one speaker in your system to add a source.. Wierd...
I clicked on the add speaker button. I get to the next window and there i see the Sonos One but with the tag (Unused).
I tested clicking on it and then next to get it working, but I'm just getting thrown back into the "You need atleast one speaker in your system". Tried reseting and reinstalling the system and speaker, app too.
Wifi network is only running on 2.4 ghz network and nothing more. It's an open network once you get in and no special authentication is needed. Just a regular wifi network.

I can't get my head around the problem so appreciate all input.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.