Answered

Sonos One no longer working after update

• 25 June 2018
  • 2 replies

This happens every single time there is an update. I go through the update..complete it. Then neither Sonos works. Rebooted the router, unplugged both speakers. Still doesn't work.
icon

Best answer by Keith N 25 June 2018, 23:09

Hey there, sarahbonnie. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. Sounds like you are having a trouble whenever there is an update. Normally when users describe this type of problem, it is due to an IP conflict. Have you tried creating IP reservations on your router for your Sonos devices? You may need to take a closer look at your router manufacturer's documentation to find out how to do exactly that.

Depending on the make and model of your router, someone from the Community may have done this already and would be able to direct you... :8

Otherwise, I'm happy to take a closer look. How do you normally get things back up and running? Is it possible to submit a diagnostic report and reply here with the confirmation number it gives at the end? Thanks!
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hey there, sarahbonnie. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. Sounds like you are having a trouble whenever there is an update. Normally when users describe this type of problem, it is due to an IP conflict. Have you tried creating IP reservations on your router for your Sonos devices? You may need to take a closer look at your router manufacturer's documentation to find out how to do exactly that.

Depending on the make and model of your router, someone from the Community may have done this already and would be able to direct you... :8

Otherwise, I'm happy to take a closer look. How do you normally get things back up and running? Is it possible to submit a diagnostic report and reply here with the confirmation number it gives at the end? Thanks!
I’m having similar problems. Tried all the recommended fixes. Still having issues with speakers dropping out or system going off all together and then suddenly coming back on in different rooms but not all. How do I submit a diagnostic as this is driving me mad !