• Contributor I
  • 1 reply
Diagnostic 1819865372
icon

Best answer by Jeff S 11 February 2019, 23:17

HarryJ wrote:

Diagnostic 1819865372

Hi HarryJ,

Thanks for sending in the report. I see some wireless interference in the report, but it's mostly showing up on your Beam. Do you have any audio interruptions when the Sonos One is not grouped with the Beam? If it only happens when grouped, it may help to change the wireless channel your router is using. This can reduce wireless interference and may help keep up the communication between your Beam and Sonos One.

If you hear audio skips when not grouped, try the steps in this guide which should help.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
HarryJ wrote:

Diagnostic 1819865372

Hi HarryJ,

Thanks for sending in the report. I see some wireless interference in the report, but it's mostly showing up on your Beam. Do you have any audio interruptions when the Sonos One is not grouped with the Beam? If it only happens when grouped, it may help to change the wireless channel your router is using. This can reduce wireless interference and may help keep up the communication between your Beam and Sonos One.

If you hear audio skips when not grouped, try the steps in this guide which should help.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings