Answered

Sonos One Google Assistant and Youtube music premium - Playback paused because this account is being used in another location

Sonos One Google assistant and Youtube music premium

Error: Playback paused because this account is being used in another location

Sonos one bought in the UK, for at least 30% of songs it just skips the song and shows the above error.

For example while playing Indian Summer by Jai Wolf

icon

Best answer by Simon B 15 August 2020, 18:56

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

56 replies

Wow it's pretty amazing how long this issue has been going on and still doesn't appear to be solved. 

I have this problem too, had it for months. Premium subscription of YouTube Music :(

Same issue here. Youtube Music Premium subscription and certain songs (about 30%) were skipped. It isn't solved anyway. 

No Problem playing those songs in the YT Music App.

Please could you fix this problem. Google Music is closed so we have no workaround yet. Thank you! 

6 Months. Tons of different users. Multiple Updates. and NO solution. No direct casting from YT Music and I don't know which dev team is more trash Sonos or the Jokers at youtube who took away google play music. This system has gone to trash. FIX IT

I have this problem and itbjas nothing to do with voice because I don't use voice but I am a previous Google music user. I can listen to ALL on YT music app with no prob. I also confirmed on google account management only 1 device has used this app. SONOS ESCALATE THIS ISSUE ITS CLEARLY YOUR PROBLEM

Same issue here - SONOS WHEN WILL YOU FIX THIS??