Question

Sonos not playing Spotify

• 21 March 2017
  • 4 replies

This happened back in January and tech went into my system and fixed the issue. Any chance we can do that again ?
Radio on sonos work great, but get error message when I put on my Spotify playlist.
Diagnostic # 7209575

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
This happened back in January and tech went into my system and fixed the issue. Any chance we can do that again ?
Radio on sonos work great, but get error message when I put on my Spotify playlist.
Diagnostic # 7209575

Hi southpointliquor,

Please try updating your Sonos system then let me know if any issues playing Spotify continue.
Jeff S,

Can we assume that the patch you've been applying to everyone's account on an individual basis is in the new 7.2 release?
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Jeff S,

Can we assume that the patch you've been applying to everyone's account on an individual basis is in the new 7.2 release?

The patch is actually related to a different issue that is specific to certain routers. In this update there are some fixes for a different Spotify error that leads to the same connection lost error.
Heh. Thanks, sir, good to know.