Answered

Sonos Move red flash

• 11 January 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hi! I hace a sonos move with red white flash and not working. What can i do??

thanks

icon

Best answer by Paul A 14 January 2021, 17:34

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @mAlort.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out to us. I understand the situation and would like to help you out.

I would like to recommend the following basic troubleshooting steps Once the flashing red light re-appears and please do follow accordingly. A flashing red light indicates a battery fault error. This steps should fix the issue as it may just be a glitch, otherwise the last step would be needed.

1. Remove the Sonos Move from the charging bay.
  2. Turn off the Move by pressing the power button for 10-15 secs until the light on top disappears.
  3. Place the Sonos Move back on its charging bay and without pressing any buttons, the Sonos Move should turn on by itself.
  4. If the battery indicator on the Sonos app appears, I suggest observing as it may just be a glitch.
  5. If the battery indicator on the Sonos app not disappear, submit a diagnostic, and call our technical support team for more in-depth troubleshooting steps.

Please let me know if you still have further questions or concerns. I’ll be more than happy to help out.

Thanks,

Badge

The issue remain, flash red and white. The volume down when turn up. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @mAlort.

Thanks for the update and immediate response.

From this point, I would recommend contacting our technical support team for more in-depth troubleshooting steps or possible product replacement. It is best to contact our technical support team so they can dig deeper and find out what would be the better step to take and what is causing the issue as it may be an internal hardware fault or just a glitch. I would also like to suggest submitting a diagnostic after 3-5 minutes of the issue happening so we can check if there are any hardware failures being recorded by your Sonos Move.

Please let me know how it goes and keep me posted.

Thanks,