Answered

Sonos Move bass bottoming out on bluetooth.

• 27 December 2020
  • 3 replies

Badge

I just bought a Sonos Move today and it works great on Wi-Fi but when I switch to Bluetooth and try to use any of the EQ presets on Spotify the bass starts bottoming out. Anyone else have this issue or know of a solution?

icon

Best answer by Freestyler0890 28 December 2020, 02:52

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @Freestyler0890.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out to us. I understand that the Sonos Move did not meet your expectation based on it’s performance on Bluetooth mode.

I would like to recommend contacting our technical support team for more in-depth troubleshooting steps or for a possible product replacement. 

Please let us know how it goes.

Please let me know if you still have further questions or concerns and keep me posted on this.

Thanks,

Badge

Ok it turned out to be a software update on my phone that I hadn’t noticed, it works fine now. Thanks for the reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @Freestyler0890.

Thanks for the update and for the immediate response. 

Thanks for sharing what was done to help fix the issue so other members of the community who might have the same issue as yours may find this topic handy. Since the solution was about the software update on your mobile device, we can only speculate that your Sonos system might be more up-to-date than the mobile device and updating the software of your mobile device fixed the issue. I’m glad that everything is now working and I do hope you continue to love and enjoy your Sonos.

Please feel free to reach out or create a topic if you have any other issues or concerns. Here in the community, Everybody is welcome.

Thanks.