Sonos keeps cutting out (white status light)

• 27 November 2020
  • 5 replies

Having problems with my Sonos System, multiple times a day, it will reboot (knocks off all Sonos devices). I have a Sonos boost connected.

Diagnostics Number: 1284781800.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @jb1888, Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community, sorry to hear about this issue on your Sonos system, and thanks for submitting a diagnostic report of your Sonos system, upon checking,  I can't see any issues on the Sonos system. I’ll ask you to kindly contact our phone support team for further assistance and more in-depth troubleshooting steps. They may do a Led diagnostic test to check for the status light of the Sonos speakers on your system and give additional steps and options for this issue. 

Let us know what you have in mind with the advice above.

Hello,

I removed the Boost and connected an ethernet cable from the Arc to my Network, no issues now?

I checked my Router Logs (when the boost was connected) and it was full of DCHP Requests and that (even though I set a static IP for the device in my router reversastions list. Looks like the Boost was maybe faulty and rebooting? 

Is there any process replacing the boost as it was quite expensive.

Cheers

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @jb1888, thanks for the update. You can submit another diagnostic report so that I can compare it when the Boost is plugged in and after you removed the Boost and directly plugged it into the Sonos Arc.

Please, feel free to let me know if you require any further information.

We're here to answer any further questions you have.

Hello. 

I have submitted the logs. 1615709072

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @jb1888, thanks for the update and for sending a diagnostic report of your Sonos system, upon checking, it shows much better connectivity when connected hardwired with the Arc. for the Boost so that you can have it checked, I'll ask you to kindly contact our phone support team for further assistance and more in-depth troubleshooting steps. They will do a led diagnostic test with it to check further on this Sonos Boost.

Let us know what you have in mind with the advice above.

The Sonos community is always here to help.