Sonos issues - won’t play any songs

Hello! So I recently removed an old Spotify account from my Sonos system and added my new account(with premium) after doing that Sonos won’t allow me to play any songs.

When I click on a song it gives me the option to “add to my Sonos” but I am unable to play music

I need help!
Thanks in advance

Ps: it wont allow me to play music from any of my other music services either

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Diagnostic = 1163511038
You might try just rebooting your router. Is everything in your Sonos system - controllers and players - on the latest software version?
does anyone have a fix for this? mine is currently doing the same. it was perfectly fine, playing music, then just stopped. I can no longer play anything. It won't play anything from streaming or on my phone or any other music source. how do I fix this? so frustrating. submitted diagnostic 1801889235
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
does anyone have a fix for this? mine is currently doing the same. it was perfectly fine, playing music, then just stopped. I can no longer play anything. It won't play anything from streaming or on my phone or any other music source. how do I fix this? so frustrating. submitted diagnostic 1801889235

Hi there,

Thanks for sending in the report. I don't see anything in the report which would explain why it's not playing. In fact the report shows that most of your Sonos units are playing. Please double check the volume levels and test out playback on speakers one by one instead of as a group. Let me know how that goes, and if you see any errors.