Question

Sonos is not starting up.

• 14 September 2015
  • 35 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

35 replies

Badge
it is currently blinking green
Badge
it did ask me to wire to the router and it then did not recognize that it was there.
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
sorry - yes I think it is supposed to blink a green/white meaning ready to add. So go under controller...manage...add bridge...somewhere else follow insturctions
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
try again. Go ahead and chose wire to router option this time and go ahead and wire it.
Badge
so should I unplug the bridge, restore it again, and then try to reconnect?
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
If won't connect still
Badge
it is giving me the same response, still asking me to wire it to the route. But it is wired.
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Sounds defective

I would call the sonos support phone number about repair / replacement of the bridge

In the meantime you can leave the play:1 hooked to router acting as bridge

Or

Change system to wifi only mode by going under settings....advanced....wifi setup. After running wifi setup it will tell you you can unplug the play:1 from router and operate with no bridge for now.
Badge
switched to wifi mode and will contact support about repairing or replacing the bridge. Thanks for your help.
Hi, can someone please help me? I have a Connet amp and 4no monitor audio ceiling speakers (180 T2s) today the amp will not turn on.. the amp shows a white flashing light for 2/3 seconds after reboot and then goes blank!? The controller will not pick up the system? And ideas as the amp is only 3/4 months old!

Many thanks

Matt.