Answered

Sonos has stopped working

• 18 March 2018
  • 3 replies

Sonos won’t talk to my pc-it says pc is not responding so now I have no music library to play
icon

Best answer by Keith N 27 March 2018, 00:10

Hi there, carolinejwatson. Thanks for the diagnostic report. In most cases where users describe problems accessing their music library, I recommend giving our support technicians a call to trouble shot in real time. They are able to set up a remote session and ensure the folder permissions and network is set for sharing. I've seen things like this happen after computer updates from time to time.

Thanks!
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3
Hi carolinejwatson, welcome to the community.

We'd be happy to help. Before we can start troubleshooting. Has anything changed on your network? (new router, switch..)
Also, to be able to have a deeper look into your system, mind submitting a diagnostic and replying with the confirmation number?
Hi, diagnostic submitted 1269582534
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi there, carolinejwatson. Thanks for the diagnostic report. In most cases where users describe problems accessing their music library, I recommend giving our support technicians a call to trouble shot in real time. They are able to set up a remote session and ensure the folder permissions and network is set for sharing. I've seen things like this happen after computer updates from time to time.

Thanks!