Question

Sonos has lost my apple music

• 9 October 2016
  • 2 replies

I was streaming music from Apple Music and when I went into Apple Music to change to another album there wasn't any music listed but I can still play any playlist that is stored on my Sonos speakers

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Badge +1
I was streaming music from Apple Music and when I went into Apple Music to change to another album there wasn't any music listed but I can still play any playlist that is stored on my Sonos speakers

Hi there, we'd like to investigate this case further, could I ask you to confirm if the missing albums are saved under 'My Music' within Apple? Please if you could also include a Diagnostic Report - https://sonos.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/142/
Hi just to let you know the problem has sorted it self out. I was playing some music that stored as a playlist on my Sonos system and when I went into Apple Music to pick something else at first it said that my Apple Music account needed to be confirmed and when I did that and when I went back into Apple Music it would not show any albums in my music, but would display and play any playlist both in Apple Music and saved on the Sonos system. A day later I went back into my Apple Music account and again reconfirmed my details but noticed my name was different and then discovered that I could have multiple accounts. I'm not sure if that was a new update or not. Sorry for the long reply and my slowness in replying Many Thanks.