Question

Sonos Deja de funcionar

• 10 January 2021
  • 1 reply

Hello, when creating a stereo pair one of my Sonos play 1 stops working, it works for a while and then I have to plug it in again to be able to see it on my system, I have tried cable and Wi-Fi changing the network channel, but it remains the same, sometimes when creating the pair it says there is a problem adding the stereo pair

diagnostico con el parlante en mono: 1480550458

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @estropajo,

Welcome to the Sonos community. Thanks for reaching out to us and for submitting the diagnostic. Let me help you out with this.

Upon checking the diagnostic, a possible IP address conflict was detected on one of your Play 1 speakers, this is why you’re having an issue creating a stereo pair. Also, the report shows there's an audio dropout in your due to sync errors and there’s interference in your wireless network that may be caused by wireless congestion or low wireless range. 

Let me suggest the next troubleshooting steps you can do. 

1. Sequential reboot to refresh your network and all your Sonos devices connection.
    • Unplug your network devices (modem, router, any wireless access points on the network) from the power and wait for 60 full seconds before you plug it back in.
    • Once the router is back online, unplug all your Sonos devices from the power. Please wait 15 seconds before you plug back them back in.
    • Force close the Sonos app from your iOS or Android device.
    • When the status light on your Sonos speakers are solid white, get back on the Sonos app and check if you're connected.
    • Test playback and observe Sonos performance.
  2. Hardwire one of your speakers to your router.
    • Test playback and observe Sonos performance.
  3. Try to create a stereo pair on your 2 Play 1’s.

If the issue still not fixed, I recommend contacting your internet provider to check IP Address conflicts, this usually happens if you have multiple routers. Setting to Bridge mode fixes this by letting multiple routers share one single Wi-Fi network.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns, we’ll be glad to assist you.