Answered

Sonos cutting Spotify off randomly but continously

• 21 April 2018
  • 3 replies

Hi,

Since a couple of weeks Sonos is cutting off my music from Spotify. If I add a playlist to Sonos it can start playing 10 secs of song 1. Skipping song 2 because it was unable to play it, and then play 40 sec of song 3 only stop stop playing any song at all.

I have tried to:
1. reboot everything in recommended order.
2. change SonosNet Channel
3. reinstall entire system.

System report: 2138520580
1 BRIDE connected to router, 1 PLAY3 and 3 PLAY5 (gen 1)

It's driving me crazy now. Would appreciate all help!

Regards
Lindman
icon

Best answer by Keith N 24 April 2018, 01:21

Hi there, Lindman. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. I am seeing a number of DNS errors in the diagnostic report you submitted. It would be best to give our support technicians a call to troubleshoot this in real time over a remote session. They can have a closer look at the network settings and get this sorted. Thanks again!

Grumble113: Already replied to your other post. Looking forward to your response!
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

I'm having the same problem with my system. Restarted and rebooted several times.
You probably only need to post this in one thread, not all of them. I suspect the Sonos folks will respond to the one in which you posted your diagnostic.
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi there, Lindman. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. I am seeing a number of DNS errors in the diagnostic report you submitted. It would be best to give our support technicians a call to troubleshoot this in real time over a remote session. They can have a closer look at the network settings and get this sorted. Thanks again!

Grumble113: Already replied to your other post. Looking forward to your response!