Answered

Sonos Cutting in and out on different speakers

• 14 June 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi all, we have Sonos speakers we use at work. They are all wirelessly connected to our network. For a few months now one or two of the speakers will quit playing music but the others will keep playing. It happens for 10-60 seconds and then it works fine but does it consistently, many times a day. I have submitted my diagnostic report confirmation code: 1793268462

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 14 June 2021, 21:10

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7

Try unplugging the speakers from power for a couple of minutes and rebooting your router.

Try unplugging the speakers from power for a couple of minutes and rebooting your router.

We have done this before. I guess I should have said that we have tried power cycling. We made sure all the the network settings were set correctly, but I can’t get anything to work correctly.

Userlevel 7

You could be experiencing WiFi interference. Read more here:

https://support.sonos.com/s/article/3286?language=en_US

If possible, you should try wiring one of the speakers directly to your router with an ethernet cable.