SONOS Control Unresponsive

• 28 November 2013
  • 4 replies

My SONOS Control has become unresponsive. I have followed advice in TIPS and Troubleshooting and removed and replaced battery. But this has not helped. Is there anything else I should try or do I need a new battery? We have only had the control for about 18 months and we always keep it on the Charge Cradle. Kind regards David Powell

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2
Hi there David,

When the unit is placed on the charging cradle, can you describe exactly what it does? Does it show an orange light (blinking or solid) at the top left? Is the unit able to start, but then does not allow you to navigate anywhere?

Once I have some more details, I can help diagnose what's going on with the controller.

Thanks.
I have the same issue withy my control 100. When I place it in the craddle, nothing happens. It is just dead.  My other control 100 reacts fine, so the craddle does not have a problem.   How can I reactivate this control 100?
Userlevel 5
Badge +2
I have the same issue withy my control 100. When I place it in the craddle, nothing happens. It is just dead.  My other control 100 reacts fine, so the craddle does not have a problem.   How can I reactivate this control 100?
Hi there, can you try unplugging the power cable from the back of the cradle and plugging it directly in to the top of the CR100? See if the device is able to power up when it has a direct connection.
Ryan,
i have tried that (and also tried another craddle) but no response. Any button combination that could activate the unit? My other CR100 charges in both craddles.
Thanks