Sonos connectivity

I've had your Sonos Play 5 for about 4 years now. What an utter peice of Sh12 when it comes to connectivity! Seriously. Flipping thing doesn't know if it is Artha or Martha most of the time. Slow, forgets everything, needs a constant slap to work! I actually hate that slippery little B. Seriously guys, for the money there are way better options. Better connectivity with a $10 Chinese Bluetooth peice of xxxx. When it plays its good. I want to add more products to extend my sound, but won't invest because this thing barely works. Disappointing purchase, you don't get more $ from me! It's in the trash if anyone wants that POS!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

It's in the trash if anyone wants that POS!

You don’t yet say where you’re located, but I’m sure someone will be happy to call over and take it off your hands. Hope I’m near enough! 

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Many such problems can be caused by network issues, have you tried the steps here reduce wireless interference ?