Sonos Connect Vinyl - varying volumes on different devices

• 14 September 2022
  • 1 reply

Hoping someone can help with vinyl set up using Sonos Connect. I’ve had this same system working previously prior to a house move but now seemingly am banging my head against the wall. 

I have the system set up as Turntable > Connect > Amp (with wired speakers connected). Initially I set this up, selected the Line-In and was getting no output from the vinyl playing. To check, I switched over to Sonos Radio as the input and had the smooth sounds of Cruise Control playing straight away through both the wired speaker and a separate Sonos 1 I paired the Connect to in my system. So that told me the signal is going from Connect > Amp & speakers.

I looked at the Line-Out Level and started trying Fixed or Pass Through. This resulted in the vinyl coming through the wired speakers just fine, but left the Sonos 1 coming through incredibly quiet even when up to near full volume in the Sonos app. 

If anyone has encountered and/or mastered this problem in the past please do pass on any words of wisdom.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Duplicate thread.