This is what I've observed:
* reasonably long periods of time with solid playback
* skipping to the next song in the middle of a song
* restarting a song in the middle of a song
* music stops entirely for around 10-30 seconds
* "Can't play this song/station" error occurs frequently
* The app seems to generate "suggestions" rather than commands. Pause, play, volume, all of it doesn't work as expected. It's very Windowsy.
I've got gigabit fiber in a small apartment with no wireless connectivity issues for other devices.
I've got to determine if this is fixable or if I need to return this whole getup.
Sonos is supposed to handle your typical streaming problems, I thought. Instead it creates new problems.
Best answer by Chris