Answered

Sonos Beam won't work anymore.

• 4 May 2019
  • 1 reply

I was watching tv using a beam and 2 x play ones.
Decided to play music through these speakers, whilst the tv was still on.
Napster came up with a message that the speakers were being used on the tv and did I want to continue? I proceeded and nothing happened, but the lights on all three speaker started flashing white. At this point I could only get music through other speakers in the house, but not this room.
Tried rebooting the system / router etc and turning off the beam and play ones, but no change... just flashing white.
I then tried to fully reset the speakers... the play ones worked and have paired them back to the system... The Beam, however won't reset... still has a flashing white light all the time but no amber / green. Is there any other way to bring it back??
icon

Best answer by Jeff S 10 May 2019, 18:32

Napster came up with a message that the speakers were being used on the tv and did I want to continue? I proceeded and nothing happened, but the lights on all three speaker started flashing white. At this point I could only get music through other speakers in the house, but not this room.
Tried rebooting the system / router etc and turning off the beam and play ones, but no change... just flashing white.
I then tried to fully reset the speakers... the play ones worked and have paired them back to the system... The Beam, however won't reset... still has a flashing white light all the time but no amber / green. Is there any other way to bring it back??

Hi Limehouse,

Welcome to the community. If your Beam isn't resetting properly, there may be a hardware issue. It would be a good idea to work with our phone team on this issue. Please call us up, our number is found here.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi Limehouse,

Welcome to the community. If your Beam isn't resetting properly, there may be a hardware issue. It would be a good idea to work with our phone team on this issue. Please call us up, our number is found here.