I have a sonos beam connected to our Samsung tv. It was working fine but disconnected somehow. Now I can’t get it to connect to the tv anymore. I can play music through WiFi but it won’t recognize the tv anymore. I’ve tried unplugging and restarting and redoing the setup process through S2 app.
Best answer by Rowena B.
Based on the report, there's an audio dropout in your due to sync errors detected in your Sonos system and your Samsung TV is not sending a signal to your Sonos Beam.
Let me suggest the next troubleshooting and see if it works for you.
- Reboot your Sonos Beam and Samsung TV
- Unplug the HDMI cable from the Sonos Beam and the Samsung TV.
- Unplug the power cable from your TV, the Sonos Beam, and any connected audio source (such as a cable box or video game console).
- Wait 30 seconds before you plug them back in.
- Reconnect the HDMI cable directly to your Samsung TV and the Sonos Beam.
- Inspect the HDMI cable to ensure it's not bent or kinked and check to see that it's fully inserted into both devices.
- Check for your Samsung TV software update (if available)
- HDMI-CEC should be enabled on your Samsung TV
- Home> Settings> System> Expert settings> Anynet + (HDMI-CEC)
- If you run into an issue enabling HDMI-CEC, please check your TV manual
- User another HDMI cable to test (if available).
- Reboot your all network devices (modem, router, access points, WiFi extenders, i.e.)
Let us know how you get on with the advice above and run another diagnostic report. We'll wait for your reply.