Sonos beam HDMI port issue

• 31 August 2018
  • 1 reply

Hey all,
I recently purchased a Sonos beam and I’m not receiving any audio from my tv. I’ve made sure it was on the correct HDMI output and even tried the optical output and still no sound. I have also tried different HDMI cords to see if that was the case. We then tried testing other TVs, we tested it on a 55UH6150 LG and a ROKU tv TCL and still the same out come. I contacted SONOS help through the phone and after running diagnostic test they said everything was cleared with the product and could be possible damaged HDMI port but we tried my roommates sound bar and the port works just fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi there, kbsig360. Thanks for the post and welcome to the Community. Since you already have a case with our support technicians I would recommend circling back with them either via email or phone call and giving them an update on what you tried. They should be able to take a closer look and get this sorted.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out. We are happy to help in any way we can. Thanks again!