Sonos Beam doesn't show up in app

• 20 November 2021
  • 2 replies

My Sonos beam constantly disappears from the app. I have to every time I open the app, unplug my sonos beam from the power, and plug it back in for it to show. I’ve called tech support once before and fixed my router settings to pick up B/G/N signals. That worked for about a week. Now, the Beam does not show up in the Sonos app unless I unplug the power and plug it back in.

Is there another option for me to fix it? This is incredibly frustrating.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

I’m using the Humax BGW320-500 from ATT. The Beam is the newest generation, I think that’s 2? I got it about a month ago. The router is in the bedroom closet and my Beam is in the living room. I rebooted my router a couple weeks ago. The router settings are still the same as before, when I changed it to B/G/N as per the Sonos tech rep.

Userlevel 7

What model router are you using? Have you rebooted it in awhile? If possible, you can connect the Beam directly to the router with an ethernet cable which could give you a more reliable setup.