Answered

Sonos Beam crackle

• 22 January 2022
  • 4 replies

As a good couple of folks before me on this forum, I’ve started to experience a crackle on my Sonos Beam. It seems it came up sone, with no real change to my setup no usage at particularly loud volumes (in fact the system is capped at 60% in the settings). It is showing up when watching through a TV app (Samsung KS8000). Have walked through the common troubleshooting steps. I also submitted diagnostic with ID 1590603626. Anything that can be spied from the logs that might help me resolve this new crackle?

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 23 January 2022, 02:40

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

I would first maybe try the Beam connected to a completely different wall power socket (if you have that option easily available to you) and see if that fixes the issue.

If necessary, you can also contact/chat to Sonos Support Staff via this LINK.

I am unable to try a completely different wall power socket, whilst also reproducing the problem (keep same devices connected, etc.) so unfortunately that is not a troubleshooting step I can try.

What would be helpful is if a Sonos Suport Staff member could look at my diagnostic support ID 1590603626 and tell me if something stands out.

I am unable to try a completely different wall power socket, whilst also reproducing the problem (keep same devices connected, etc.) so unfortunately that is not a troubleshooting step I can try.

What would be helpful is if a Sonos Suport Staff member could look at my diagnostic support ID 1590603626 and tell me if something stands out.

If you don’t hear back from a Staff member here / don’t wish to wait, then you can contact/chat to Support Staff via this LINK

Thanks have touched base with support directly, and will troubleshoot from there.