Answered

Sonos Beam buzzing when rewind/forward skyQ

• 19 February 2019
  • 5 replies

When I rewind or forward SkyQ the Sonos Beam buzzes with the motion of the rewind/forward. Please help it only just started the other day, been fine for weeks
icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 19 February 2019, 01:35

Try a reboot of the SkyQ? And if that doesn't fix it, try a reboot of the Beam?

Then, if both of those fail, submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of replicating this issue, and either post the number here, or contact Sonos to discuss it. There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Try a reboot of the SkyQ? And if that doesn't fix it, try a reboot of the Beam?

Then, if both of those fail, submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of replicating this issue, and either post the number here, or contact Sonos to discuss it. There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.
Thanks will give this a try when get home...
Hiya bruce , I tried a reboot on both to no avail. I’ve sent diagnostics (1044528899). More help needed please 🙂
Heh. I don't work for Sonos, I'm a user like you, so I don't have access to see the diagnostics. Hopefully someone who is a real employee will swing by soon 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hiya bruce , I tried a reboot on both to no avail. I’ve sent diagnostics (1044528899). More help needed please :)

Thanks for sending in the report. It looks like your Beam has dropped off the network. Please try rebooting the Beam and your router. When the system comes back up, try the steps in this guide if your Beam isn't showing in the app.

Once it shows up, please send along a new diagnostic report after hearing the buzzing sound.