Answered

Sonos Arc with Sub - Bass is lost

• 30 April 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

In my living room, I have a Sonos Arc with a Sub and 2 xPlay:1 for surround. Recently I’ve noticed that the system appears to loss the bass. The sub is still part of the Living Room when I look in the Sonos app. If I turn the Sub off in the Sub Audio option, then I can hear the bass increase as it’s now coming from the Arc.

I’ve taken some diagnostics, hopefully someone can take a look and tell me if they can see an issue.

Diagnostic: 2074324410

When this happened yesterday, I had to remove the sub from the room and add it back in to fix it. Is there a quicker way to resolve it while I await a response from Sonos?

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 30 April 2022, 16:19

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7

It could be related to this:

It has not yet been determined if the latest update is causing this problem.

Removing the Sub and adding it back or power cycling the Sub is the best way to fix it.

It could be related to this:

It has not yet been determined if the latest update is causing this problem.

Removing the Sub and adding it back or power cycling the Sub is the best way to fix it.

The sub with the Arc is abysmal, I returned my Sub 

it made the dialogue clipped as there is no crossover frequency adjustment like you get on all subs from a manufacturer with a long history of quality speakers like Yamaha, I’m sure of one could adjust the crossover frequency and levels it would work but for a plug and play system it is seriously flawed.

I’m no hater of sonos having a one, a five and an Arc, the sub was good but seriously flawed as part of the system and I couldn’t be bothered with all this Sonos diagnostics and questions going on and on and on, surely Sonos know these issues cos if they don’t then they’re not very good are they