Sonos ARC keeps disconnecting

• 5 March 2021
  • 3 replies

Hey Sonos

I have an Sonos ARC SL and I use it as a sound bar for my TV and also stream music from my phone.

While the ARC works fine with TV, it constantly cannot connect to my phone. I keep getting this message on my phone. “Unable to connect to SONOS”. No matter what I do, I keep getting this.

I play a lot of music and this is annoying me a lot. Can you plz provide a fix for this?

I have already submitted the diagnostics. Here is the confirmation number: 1484343487.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7

Have you tried rebooting your router, restarting your phone, re-installing the Sonos app, or unplugging the Arc from power for about a minute?

I have tried rebooting the router and phone and unplugging the arc. haven’t try uninstalling the app though.

I can give it a try but I don;t think it helps and my wife recently installed the app on her phone and she too has the same problem.

Userlevel 7

If possible, you can also try connecting the Arc to your router with an ethernet cable.