Question

Sonos Arc and Samsung Q90T.

• 5 November 2020
  • 1 reply

I just upgraded my Samsung Q80R to a Samsung Q90T, mainly to enjoy better compatibility with my Sonos:Arc. However, I am unable to get Atmos audio. The Arc is connected to the eArc port, audio is set up to pass through. Using the Netflix app on the TV, I get MultiChannel PCM 2.0, while using the native Apple TV app, I get MultiChannel PCM 5.1, and while using the Apple TV 4K box, I get Stereo 2.0. Any ideas on what I need to do would be highly appreciated. 
thanks

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Lalvani, Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community. Sorry to hear that you’re not getting Atmos audio on it. So that we can check the current status of your Sonos Arc and what sound it is broadcasting. I’ll ask you to submit a diagnostic report to investigate further what could be causing this issue. You may reply to the thread with the confirmation number to assist you with this issue.  

Let us know what you have in mind with the advice above.

We're here to answer any further questions you have.