Answered

Sonos + Apple Watch + Apple Music

• 15 February 2021
  • 2 replies

This bug is driving me crazy. At our home, my wife and I have each a number of apple devices (MacBook, iPads, iPhones) and we also share a Sonos Play 5 + Sub. 

I got an Apple Watch for christmas and just recently noticed a bug when someone is using Sonos with AirPlay where the watch goes crazy. It be comes unusable. I contacted Apple and they said the issue is with Sonos. 

Link to YouTube video

Any idea how to fix this? Sonos is up to date. Tried restarting Apple Watch and nothing. 

icon

Best answer by Xander P 16 February 2021, 10:47

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @juanfbaron, welcome to the Sonos Community!

Not an issue that I’ve come across before, I wasn’t able to find much information on this either. I’d recommend starting with a full network reboot, if you start by rebooting the router, followed by Sonos, and then the Apple Watch for good measure - is there any change after doing so?

If you’re still experiencing issues, it may be worth getting in touch with our Support Team via phone or chat, so they can take a closer look :)

I just did the network reboot Saturday. The problem still persists.