Hello everyone - help please; I have tried everything I know but reached a dead end!
I have a Sonos Connect Amp that is connected wirelessly to our BT router in the next room. The router isn't new, been moved or any passwords changed; likewise for the amp.
To play music I use an iPad fixed in one location [this iPad connects fine to the amp and can play music using the S1 app]. However, my iPhone X [running latest software] using S1 app has just suddenly, for no apparent reason, started saying “unable to connect to Sonos. Learn More”. I have tried my work iPhone as well in case it was just my personal mobile acting out but that won't connect either and I get the same message.
I have tried:
- Resyncing the phone by pressing the mute and + button on the amp. Going to the app and connect to existing system. I then get a popup on the app saying “connected to Sonos system. This Sonos app is now connected to your Sonos system”. However, when I click done it takes me straight to the screen asking me to setup a new Sonos system or connected to an existing system”… I then go round in circles.
- Unplugging the amp and connecting it directly to the router via ethernet cable and doing that whole process… but no joy!
- Resetting the app
- Uninstalling the app
- Turning the router off, unplugging the amp, turning the router back on and then wait and then plug the amp back in.
- Turning phone off and on.
- Checked I am running latest app version.
I think I have about exhausted everything so if anyone has any suggestions please let me know.