Sonos App Conection issues

• 24 April 2021
  • 1 reply

Hi,

I’ve had my Sonos system set up in my current house for a few years, 3 Play 1s, a One and a connect amp. 

Recently the Sonos app seems to lose connection with the system and all of the devices (except the one - assuming this is to do with the air play functionality) disappear.  This does not happen all of the time but I would say recently 75% of the time I open the app, the speakers aren’t there.  I haven’t changed anything in regard to my wifi or router recently.  I’ve followed the fixes and resetting the router seems to make the app find the speakers again but the fix doesn’t last. Usually the next day they are missing again. I don’t want to have to reset my router every day!

There is no issue with the speakers themselves or the WiFi. While the speakers are missing from the Sonos app they are visible and working through the Alexa app.

Any ideas on how I can fix this would be most welcome.

Thanks

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7

What model router do you have?