Answered

Sonos App and Alexa Wont Play Music - App show all rooms with message "No Music"

• 29 June 2018
  • 1 reply

Hi,

I have 4 Sonos Play 1 speakers. 1 in the Kitchen, 1 in the Study, and 2 in the Lounge as a stereo pair. All worked fine until earlier today.

Earlier today I added a second Sky Q Wi-Fi booster to my network and now I can't play music from my Amazon Prime Music account on any of the speakers either using the Sonos app on my phone or through Alexa.

I've tried rebooting (i.e. unplugging) all the speakers which had no effect.
I've tried rebooting my router... again no effect.
I've tried turning of the new booster... again no effect.

In the Sonos app I can see all of the speakers and their rooms, but each room shows the message "No Music".

Please can someone help me with this issue.

Thanks in advance.
icon

Best answer by Edward R 2 July 2018, 00:24

Hi, sandcatjoe. Given the nature of the issue, it would be best to give us a call so that we can walk you through how to configure your SKY Q correctly. Many thanks, we look forward to hearing from you.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi, sandcatjoe. Given the nature of the issue, it would be best to give us a call so that we can walk you through how to configure your SKY Q correctly. Many thanks, we look forward to hearing from you.