I’m having a bit of a nightmare trying to get my Sonos system to work with my ASUS Ai Mesh set up. I realise this has been posted about before but none of what has been suggested in the other posts has worked and neither has spending a few hours on the phone to the customer care team.
The issue is speakers drop in an out of the Sonos app, not just in terms of audio but from the system set up screen. I have two Play3’s, a Play 1, Zimfonisk lamp, and 4 Books. Originally the system was set up on an ASUS AX Zenwifi mini AiMesh. I have tried the following to resolve this:
- Disabled Airtime Fairness
- Disabled QoS
- Updated firmware
- Plugged in an Play3 to my router for Sonos Net
- Purchased a BOOST to create a Sonos Net
- Created a fixed IP for every Sonos speaker as per this guide:
- Purchased an ASUS AX-XT8 to see if the firmware was any better in working with Sonos products as there was very little listed on these pages regarding the AX mini
...all of this to no avail. Nothing I’ve tried has resolved this problem despite the addition of the AX XT8 providing a great and solid connection throughout the house.
I’m at a loss right now so any help on this front would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks in advance.
Best answer by rattyView original