Question

Sonos AMP: Sometimes one channel not playing audio

• 16 December 2019
  • 3 replies

I'ved owned my Sono Amp (latest one) for about a few months now and ive noticed once in a while when I play audio, one of the channels (i forget if its consistently the left or the right) doesn't play straight away. I am not sure if consistently its been when I use airplay or spotify connect or what but its happened a couple times. Anyone notice this?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

I would recommend that you contact Sonos Support directly to discuss it.

I usually suggest the phone folks, they have more tools available because they're on the phone with you, but they are only available Monday through Friday during business hours. The Twitter support folks are available 24/7.

I'ved owned my Sono Amp (latest one) for about a few months now and ive noticed once in a while when I play audio, one of the channels (i forget if its consistently the left or the right) doesn't play straight away. I am not sure if consistently its been when I use airplay or spotify connect or what but its happened a couple times. Anyone notice this?

issue xolved

How?