Answered

Sonos Amp - Network stopped working

I have a Sonos Amp (and 3 others Sonos Play, One and Ikea Symphonic) at home. My Sonos Amp suddenly dissapear from the Apps after intermittent WiFi problems.

I have tried the ethernet direct connection with the factory reset… still not working. The Sonos support is telling me that I can be eligible for the 30% discount for replacement of a older Sonos Amp… 

Anyone have a suggestion… I have serious concern about buying the “same” unreliable product… but I believe Sonos knows that I’m stuck since I have multiple products… therefore, there is no repair options…

Any suggestion of worth tring options?

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 29 June 2022, 03:32

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7

Have you rebooted your router? Have you tried wiring one of your other Sonos devices to the router with an ethernet cable and then setting up the Amp in the Sonos app?

Yes I have tried all these steps with the Sonos Online support… nothing is working. I have tried multiple time the factory reboot and the direct ethernet cable connection.