Sonos Amp issues playing Soundcloud

• 13 December 2020
  • 1 reply

I am currently in Haiti. My Sonos AMP connect plays music via soundcloud, but will not play all the music that I look up. It says that the access is denied. I tried changing my VPN to a US VPN and it works on Soundcloud, but not my (Soundcloud) SONOS S1 app. Can this problem be fixed or will it not work?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @Randolphr123,

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for bringing this to our attention. Let me share with you about VPN.

VPN is also known as Virtual Private Network, secures and protects your connection and local devices. VPN protocol may have high-risk securities and firewall protection that block Sonos to connect. Using a VPN may or may not work with Sonos. You may use it to connect but not recommended. I recommend reaching out to your VPN admin or whoever manages the access to check for setting and configuration for Sonos to connect. Let me share this community thread that might help you out.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns, I'll be glad to assist you.