Sonos amp

• 9 March 2019
  • 2 replies

Sonos amp freezing randomly
Used it at the same location for the last 3 years with no problem , also out of warranty any help how to solve this will help

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi, Taztech. Welcome to the community. Unfortunately, it seems this query would best be addressed by another team. I think it might be best that you get in touch with our support team via telephone. They will be able to help you further. Many thanks, we look forward to hearing from you.
I did contacted the support team all they offered to get a referbishe unit for the cost of $550 ...
I am disappointed with how long the equipment last...
This is an expensive unit that most standard apm in the market can run for more then 10 years without any problem I am not convinced that Sonos was planning to have this unit life that Short 😛
Do t get the impression that I don't like my Sonos setup because I do the kids do enjoy the music but it's a very expensive setup to repair or replace as it's have his getting to his life cycle....