Question

SONOS acting strangely.

• 7 January 2017
  • 2 replies

Good day,

Suddenly I find my sonos to be acting a bit odd. Usage of the TuneIn, IHeartRadio & Apple Music services have all shown the similar errors " unable to play, cannot find file".

Now recently a few things have changed but since the change all systems were working fine until today.

Those changes were - discontinuing my Apple Music subscriptions and picking up a Spotify trial. This would be a great time to add that Spotify on all accounts works superbly. Which begs the question, did this Spotify integration cause these issues.

At any rate I'd be happy if anyone may help me with this because I do love my sonos and would be happy to get them back to normal functionality.

Best

SERG

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Thanks Stuart will try this and let you know.
Userlevel 7
Badge +21
Probably a network issue. Try a network reset as follows firstly:-

Switch off your Wi-Fi Router
Switch off ALL your Sonos kit
Switch off ALL devices connected to your Network
- Computers, Laptops, Tablets
- Smartphones, thick phones
- NAS

Switch on Router. Wait until it has re-connect to the internet
Switch on Sonos Bridge and/or Boost, Connect - Wait a minute or two for them to connect
Switch on your Sonos Plays and Playbar
Switch on all your other network devices

If this does not resolve your issues then submit a diagnostic after you have the problem and post the number in this thread for Sonos to review