Question

Sonos 9.3 update for Mac- now Spotify not working

• 1 December 2018
  • 39 replies

Just upgraded to Sonos 9.3 now it won't connect with Spotify. Anyone else? What to do?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

39 replies

Same problem here....
Diagnostic report Your confirmation number is: 2027052086.
same! please help, 4 sonos ones and neither will play from spotify but all other sources fine
Spotify worked for one song, and then failed on the next, could not play any tracks. Then I upgraded to 9.3 to see if I could fix it, and it did not work. Spotify still works via the app on my phone, and Airplay through Sonos.
Same problem ...Grrrrrrrrrrrr
Same problem...
Same here
I have the same problem with Android and Mac..
Same problem!, have deleted, reinstalled and reset everything.
Same problem with Spotify after updating
I have the same problem. Just installed a new connect amp and did the update. Now nothing anywhere apart from the tv the through the optical lead
Badge
!!!!
Same problem...
Me too. Awful, schoolboy stuff from Sonos. Sort it out.
Same problem!!
Me too!! Saturday morning is when I educate my neighbours, done the update and now won't play Spotify!!
Same problem, wont connect to spotify. Great upgrade!
Diagnostic 2067572387
Same problem. Spotify songs won't play. Just bought a Sonos One to add to my Sonos setup but already regret it.
Diagnostic 1351254327
Same here. What are you doing about it Sonos?
Same problem, Spotify don t work neither with Mac or Iphone after update 9.3
Same here. Very annoying especially when you are trying to connect a brand new beam! Very disappointed Sonos!
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
It looks like there's a Spotify outage, at least for their Sonos service.

This is not related to the 9.3 update -- it's just a coincidence that you're all hitting the Spotify issue just after updating. I updated a couple of days ago and Spotify was working fine; now it isn't.
Same here!
Same here