Answered

Sonos 14.10 update

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Can anyone from the Sonos team confirm if there is a fix to the Move issues in todays 14.10 release?

Excuse the double type its 14.10 not 10.8 on S2

Thanks

icon

Best answer by James L. 21 June 2022, 17:38

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

11 replies

Can anyone from the Sonos team confirm if there is a fix to the Move issues in todays 10.8 release?

Thanks

I’m confused.  Both S1 and S2 are at higher releases than 10.8.

S1 release notes

S2 release notes

Badge +17

Hi @bockersjv,

The version just released is S2 14.10. This does include a fix for experiencing no sound on Move/Roam after resuming from sleep mode.

If you’re referencing something else, please let me know and I’ll check for you 🙂

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Last update still showing as 14.8

https://support.sonos.com/s/article/3521?language=en_US

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Sorry, yes it’s todays 14.10 release.  No release notes as i assume there is no change to functionality.

The version just released is S2 14.10. This does include a fix for experiencing no sound on Move/Roam after resuming from sleep mode

I’m just testing it now.  Am hopeful it’s resolved.

Thanks

@James L., Is it true that this release includes a fix for the ‘lost surround and sub’ issue as well?

Badge +17

@James L., Is it true that this release includes a fix for the ‘lost surround and sub’ issue as well?

Yes, this release includes targeted improvements on audio synchronization for home theater surrounds and Subs. 

See my colleague’s pinned post on the main thread here for more information.

@James L., Thank you. :)

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Is it an update for both the app and the system? I could update my android app to V.14.10, but the system is still V.14.8...

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Yes it is an update for both, and my phone updated both at the same time yesterday

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Just updated the system as well but it's strange that all devices are now on V.14.10 except the CONNECT, which is still on V.14.8...

Too early to rejoice but 14.10 seems to have finally  solved the issues I’d been experiencing on my two Sonos Moves which had essentially become two expensive paperweights for the past months.