Songs skip while playing

• 15 August 2018
  • 3 replies

Hi I'm experiencing a problem whilst playing albums of from my I pad sometimes it plays to the whole song and the next one doesn't play all the way through it skips so it's rather random I've checked if it goes into standby which it doesn't I've checked my wifi signal that's ok I've had my I pad close to the source and it still does it .
I've had my sonos over 12 months and not had this problem before

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi I'm experiencing a problem whilst playing albums of from my I pad sometimes it plays to the whole song and the next one doesn't play all the way through it skips so it's rather random I've checked if it goes into standby which it doesn't I've checked my wifi signal that's ok I've had my I pad close to the source and it still does it .
I've had my sonos over 12 months and not had this problem before

Hi Dave,

What is the source of the audio you're playing when this happens? Please reproduce the issue then submit a diagnostic report and reply with the confirmation number.
Badge
I’ve had the same problem for over a year! also, now I don’t even see where I can play from my iPad
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
I’ve had the same problem for over a year! also, now I don’t even see where I can play from my iPad

Hi there,

We're removing the feature to play music directly from the storage of iOS devices due to incompatibilities with newer versions of iOS. You can read more about this, and how to work around it, here.