My system consists of a Play 3 and an older ZonePlay 5, with a standard Wifi setup. The iTunes-based music library resides on network attached storage, hardwired through a switch to the router. The system has performed flawlessly for years, up until a few days ago, when I noticed that if I pull over an album to the queue, the songs are loaded out of sequence. Additionally, if I try to place another album at the end of the queue, the songs from the second album are intermingled with the songs from the first album.
I have indexed the library repeatedly, with no change. If I look at the actual file folders in the library, the songs appear to be in the proper order (99% of this library is ripped CDs). This problem appeared out of nowhere, with no hardware changes of any sort; the only thing that has happened is I have added a few new CDs to the library, but the system sees all of the music and albums, it is just scrambling up the song orders.