Songs cutting off before end

• 27 March 2021
  • 2 replies

Dear all

Since all messages on the topic I found were closed for further comments, I’m opening a new message.

I’m using both Deezer and Qobuz and while streaming, lots of songs (not all) are cuts at the end.

Looks like the system is pre-uploading the next song but then… cut current one… not so nice.

I bought Sonos for the super practical side and sound quality and I bought a Qobuz subscription to enjoy high res sound.

I sent a diagnostic: 1474760468

Thanks for your help.

Regards

C.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7

Try rebooting your router or connecting one of your Sonos speakers directly to the router with an ethernet cable.

Hi

Thanks for this feedback.

I already tried several times the rebooting / disconnecting all my stuffs / reconnecting but it didn’t help.

When you propose to connect the speakers to the router, when do I have to unconnect the speakers from the routers please - how will this help ?

I have my router on one part of the room and the playbase / One SL in other part… the idea is not to live with cables around.

Thanks

Regards