Answered

Songs are skipping midway through

• 1 January 2017
  • 4 replies

Hi,

Recently my system has started randomly skipping songs midway through. I've noticed it using Soundcloud, Hypem, and Apple Music. I submitted my diagnostics and my confirmation number is 6949589. I've tried all the basic trouble shooting steps to no avail. Please let me know if anyone has had a similar experience or if there is an easy solution.

Thanks,
J
icon

Best answer by Edward R 25 January 2017, 14:52

Hi,

Recently my system has started randomly skipping songs midway through. I've noticed it using Soundcloud, Hypem, and Apple Music. I submitted my diagnostics and my confirmation number is 6949589. I've tried all the basic trouble shooting steps to no avail. Please let me know if anyone has had a similar experience or if there is an easy solution.

Thanks,
J

Hi, Jerome. Welcome to the community and thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have created a ticket for you under reference 170125-001080. Please give us a call and quote that number, one of our agents will assist you in real-time. Thanks, we look forward to hearing from you.

This is also happening to me almost continuously and it is very frustrating. I have submitted a diagnostic recently and was contacted via email but I was unable to respond due to circumstances beyond my control and the file has been closed so now I am submitting another diagnostic number 6963215. Thanks for your reply Sonos.

Hi, Shauna. Sorry to hear that your ticket was closed. You can still reply to the last e-mail you received and this will automatically reopen it. I would recommend doing that. Be sure to provide the diagnostics number you gave us here, too. Thanks!
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Badge
This is also happening to me almost continuously and it is very frustrating. I have submitted a diagnostic recently and was contacted via email but I was unable to respond due to circumstances beyond my control and the file has been closed so now I am submitting another diagnostic number 6963215. Thanks for your reply Sonos.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi,

Thanks,
J

Hi, Jerome. Welcome to the community and thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have created a ticket for you under reference 170125-001080. Please give us a call and quote that number, one of our agents will assist you in real-time. Thanks, we look forward to hearing from you.

Hi, Shauna. Sorry to hear that your ticket was closed. You can still reply to the last e-mail you received and this will automatically reopen it. I would recommend doing that. Be sure to provide the diagnostics number you gave us here, too. Thanks!
I have been having skipping issues -- and just switched to "ZONOS" controller on Windows 10. Seems to have sorted. FWIW
Hello. I am having the same issue. It just skips through certain songs. It’s doing it with the music in my phone as well as pandora. Any advise on stopping this would be helpful. Thank you