Some devices returned. but missing ports.

• 12 December 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

My surrounds and sub came back thus morning but my 4 ports are still missing.

Your confirmation number is: 1031610429.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Stwilliams, thanks for reaching out and for sending a diagnostic report of your Sonos system, upon checking, It shows that the four Sonos Ports that you have are all offline. What is the status of the lights on the Port? Have you tried to do a power cycle or unplug the Sonos Port from the power source for 1-2 minutes and plug it back in? Kindly try to Find a missing speaker on the Sonos App. Please resubmit a diagnostic report after doing the steps so we can check for any difference afterward. 

Keep us posted on how it goes and we're here to answer any further questions you have.

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hi @Stwilliams, thanks for reaching out and for sending a diagnostic report of your Sonos system, upon checking, It shows that the four Sonos Ports that you have are all offline. What is the status of the lights on the Port? Have you tried to do a power cycle or unplug the Sonos Port from the power source for 1-2 minutes and plug it back in? Kindly try to Find a missing speaker on the Sonos App. Please resubmit a diagnostic report after doing the steps so we can check for any difference afterward. 

Keep us posted on how it goes and we're here to answer any further questions you have.

Funny, yesterday (and the last few days one port -- PLX-500) was working for the past few days even though it wasn't showing up on my list of devices. Now all my devices are now on-line. I don't know how long this status will last.

Your confirmation number is: 1322964319.

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hi @Stwilliams, thanks for reaching out and for sending a diagnostic report of your Sonos system, upon checking, It shows that the four Sonos Ports that you have are all offline. What is the status of the lights on the Port? Have you tried to do a power cycle or unplug the Sonos Port from the power source for 1-2 minutes and plug it back in? Kindly try to Find a missing speaker on the Sonos App. Please resubmit a diagnostic report after doing the steps so we can check for any difference afterward. 

Funny, yesterday (and the last few days one port -- PLX-500) was working for the past few days even though it wasn't showing up on my list of devices. Now all my devices are now on-line. I don't know how long this status will last.

Your confirmation number is: 1322964319.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi there @Stwilliams, thanks for the update and for sending a diagnostic report. It shows that all are online now on your Sonos system, you may observe it for now if it will drop off again on your Sonos system and Keep us posted on how it goes and we're here to answer any further questions you have.